Roland XP-80 Music Workstation
The 76-note XP-80 is an integrated workstation which benefits from the same
standard setting synth engine found in the XP-50 and the JV-1080 Super JV
Synthesizer Module. Massive 64-voice polyphony, 16-part multitimbral capabilities
and Roland's acclaimed 32-bit RISC chip processor provides integrated sequencing,
arrangement and synth layering possibilities. Expansion slots accommodate any
four of the SR-JV80 series expansion boards simultaneously. The MRC-Pro sequencer
has enhanced functions and a collection of new and improved performance features.
- Pro-quality 76-note weighted-action keyboard; velocity/aftertouch-sensitive
- 64-voice polyphony; 16-part multitimbral capabilities
- 8 Mbytes of internal waveform memory; 40 Mbytes and more than 1500 patches when fully expanded
- Accommodates up to four SR-JV80 expansion boards simultaneously
- 16-track MRC-Pro sequencer with direct-from-disk playback
- New sequencer functions like "non-stop" loop recording for added ease
- Huge 320x80 full-dot backlit LCD for instant verification of all parameters
- Onboard sequencer memory -100 patterns, one song, 60,000 notes
- Advanced arpeggiator including MIDI sync and guitar strum mode
- Realtime Phrase Sequence (RPS) for on-the-fly triggering
- 42 insert effects: reverb, chorus, delay, ring modulation, distortion, etc.
- Two pairs of independent stereo outputs
- Quick Palette with four assignable sliders; click out with volume knob
- Collection of dedicated function buttons for increased operational ease
Copyright © 1997-2012 MAWEK. All rights reserved.